Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh
- Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, local guide will meet and transfer you to hotel for check in (Hotel River Palace).
- Lunch at Halal restaurant (Wau).
- Visit Alsurkal Mosque at Beung Kok to get information and history about mosque and Champa Muslim.
- Visit Royal palace which the place of King of Cambodia live and The Kings of Cambodia have occupied it since it was built in 1860s.
- On boat to see sunset along the Mekong river.
- Dinner at Halal restaurant (Romyol, Legrand Palace).
- Back to hotel and free activities.
Day 2: Phnom Penh Tour
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Tual Sleng museum (S21).
- Visit Killing field (Choeung Ek) is Cambodia’s best known ‘Killing Field’ although many visitors do not realise that this was just one of the many that can be found scattered across the country.
- Lunch at halal restaurant.
- Shopping at ( Central Market)
- Visit Wat Phnom is the heart of the city, At 27 metres above sea level, it is the highest point in the area, The huge clock, illuminated at night, on the base of the hill at the southern side, has become one of Phnom Penh’s night-time landmarks.
- Visit Independence Monument: is the building and symbol that express about the history of Cambodia to win and victory on colonial of France in on Cambodia over 90 years in 1953 and was built up since 1958.
- Dinner at Halal restaurant.
- Visit Night market.
Day 3: Phnom Penh-Siem Reap
- Breakfast in hotel
- Pick up transfer from Phnom Penh –Siem Reap by coach (Approximately around 5 hours).
- Have lunch at Halal restaurant
- Check in hotel
- Visit Mosque to information about history Champa Muslim
- Transfer to sightseeing the Tonle Sap Lake (Floating village) and to understanding the life style of people who living there: is biggest lake in Asia with looking the sunset at there.
- Dinner at Halal restaurant
- Overnight in Siem Reap ( night market)
Day 4: Siem Reap City-Angkor Wat
- Breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to visit the temple ( Bayon temple)
- Transfer to visit at Taprom temple (Tomb Rider): is the temple which have a part of Hollywood movie of Mrs. Angelina Jolie.
- Have lunch at halal restaurant
- Continue to visiting the Angkor Wat (Amazing of Angkor)
- Shopping our Cambodia product
- Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 5: Shopping And Departure Siem Reap
- Breakfast at hotel
- Shopping at local market
- Check out transfer to airport
End of Service with happiest and good journey.
- Hotel Twin/Double sharing room with daily breakfast
- Meal indicate as per intinerary
- Transportation Van/Bus as per intinerary
- Entrance fees as per intinerary
- Malay speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water
- International and domestic air ticket
- Visa fees, travel insurance and personal expenses
- Early check in and late check out
- Tipping is at customer discretion.
- Infant below 2 years old is free of charge.
- Child below 12 years old twin sharing with 01 adult 100% of adult fare.
- Child below 12 years old with extra bed 75% of adult fare.
- Child below 12 years old without bed sharing with 02 adults 50% of adult fare.