Islamic Tour Phnom Penh-Kompong Cham 4D/3N
Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh
- Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, local guide will meet and transfer you to hotel for check in (Hotel River Palace).
- Lunch at Halal restaurant (Wau).
- Visit Alsurkal Mosque at Beung Kok to get information and history about mosque and Cham Muslim.
- Visit Royal palace which the place of King of Cambodia live and The Kings of Cambodia have occupied it since it was built in 1860s.
- On boat to see sunset along the Mekong river.
- Dinner at Halal restaurant (Romyol, Legrand Palace).
- Back to hotel and free activities.
Day 2: Phnom Penh-Kompong Cham
- Breakfast at hotel
- Trip transfer to visit Kompong cham province about 2.30 hours (120km)
- Visit Muslim Cham village at Kompong Treas
- Visit Madrasah Darul Uloom Al-Hashimiyah
- City tour along the Mekong river
- Visit bamboo bridge
- Transfer back to Phnom Penh
- Dinner at Halal restaurant
- Overnight Phnom Penh
Day 3: Phnom Penh City
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Tual Sleng museum (S21).
- Visit Killing field (Choeung Ek) is Cambodia’s best known ‘Killing Field’ although many visitors do not realise that this was just one of the many that can be found scattered across the country.
- Lunch at halal restaurant.
- Visit Wat Phnom is the heart of the city, At 27 metres above sea level, it is the highest point in the area, The huge clock, illuminated at night, on the base of the hill at the southern side, has become one of Phnom Penh’s night-time landmarks.
- Visit Independence Monument: is the building and symbol that express about the history of Cambodia to win and victory on colonial of France in on Cambodia over 90 years in 1953 and was built up since 1958.
- Dinner at Halal restaurant.
- Visit Night market.
Day 4: Shopping and departure Phnom Penh
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Shopping at Central Market.
- Visit Russian market at Tual Tompuang.
- Check out and transfer to airport.
End of Service with happiest and good journey.
- Hotel Twin/Double sharing room with daily breakfast
- Meal indicate as per intinerary
- Transportation Van/Bus as per intinerary
- Entrance fees as per intinerary
- Malay speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water
- International and domestic air ticket
- Visa fees, travel insurance and personal expenses
- Early check in and late check out
- Tipping is at customer discretion.
- Infant below 2 years old is free of charge.
- Child below 12 years old twin sharing with 01 adult 100% of adult fare.
- Child below 12 years old with extra bed 75% of adult fare.
- Child below 12 years old without bed sharing with 02 adults 50% of adult fare.